Sunday 4 July 2010

Feeling Blue

Sometimes it is hard to admit when things are not so good but today is one of those days. We have only been back in hospital for under a week yet it feels like forever and as if we have never been home. Admittedly having spent around thirteen months out of the last three years in hospital that often feels like the case. I guess there are many things that are harder this time for a variety of reasons

a) Oliver is older and understands and just how much he understands is painfully obvious

b) I'm separated from everyone again meaning my whole support network has collapsed most importantly I am away from my girls and every time I think about them and what they are doing (even though I know they are well looked after and enjoying themselves) I just want to cry.

I guess I am just having a self pitying moment but it is not helped by the fact that we have no idea how long we will be in and last time we came in under very similar circumstance we were in for four and a half months.

A big hug from my babies will make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment